Do you have what it takes to become the next great African writer? At Africa Cradle are always scouting for talent to fill some important positions as we pursue our goal of becoming the biggest online publication in Africa. We are hiring media and journalism students from universities across Africa to join our editorial team.
Here are the qualities that we are looking for:
- Independent Thinking – Ability to think for yourself, and to clearly articulate your thoughts in article format
- Willingness to learn – You will learn a lot about online publishing. We are looking for a fast learner, who is open to learning new skills
- Social Media Marketing – Ability to share content and generate conversation on social media sites, mostly on Facebook
- Communication – Strong written and spoken skills
- Punctuality – Ability to meet deadlines
- Curiosity – a deep seated interest to understand your surroundings, and the ability to question “reality”
If you are studying towards a degree in media and/or journalism, and you think you have what it takes to be the next great scribe in your country, feel free to write us an email at email@example.com, with a cover letter on why this opportunity might be for you.
Deadline: April 15, 2017